Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

you must have been on something lol

crazy... just crazy

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

lolz fo sho!

Loved every second of it. Voice acting could be a little better, but not for your score lol :)

5/5 -- 10/10

8 tutu for flash beg. 8 tutu for flash beg.

I liked this one

Keep on keepin on buddy, everytime i see one of your tutorials your doing something that someone else hasnt done yet and i find it useful!

Tutorials 4 Flash Beg. Tutorials 4 Flash Beg.

Well, not too bad

I like to see odd stuff like this, like..i've never seen anyone post how to make blood lol, but i take it that this is one of your first tutorials? I've seen one of your advanced ones and it seems your getting better already, good job...please make more.

Tutorials 4 Flash (adv.) Tutorials 4 Flash (adv.)

Short and sweet, but to the point

Thanks for how to make graphics, many other ppl need to do this too, this kind of stuff REALLY helps, too bad you didnt have a lot more here!

David's Flash Tutorial David's Flash Tutorial

Great tutorial

I loved this tutorial, it looked quite different from most other ones, and i loved 2 of the songs in it, so that definately gave it a plus for me, so there's a 7 for ya!

Giant Enemy Crab Battle Giant Enemy Crab Battle

HAHAHAHAAHA wtf?

so what exactly was this supposed to be? I mean it shows that you have some skill in flash, like you know what your doing, but then you take your talent and cut it in half, then again, then used it to make this movie! lol i did get a few laughs out of this though.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Definately better than Madness

This has possibly been one of the sould things that made me want to start flash, lol even though i completely suck, this really motivates me a lot. You've put together both of my childhood favorites and are mixing them with some other cool stuff like DBZ. It had to be done!!!

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Very nice animation and sound!

I really loved this movie, i really havent seen anything like this and to me you get bonus points lol (i really like Indiana Jones). I think one of the ways that you can improve is to give the charactors some sound to as of what they are speaking and walking around doing instead of having just a music video.

Very good job, i loved it!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Great, everything was top of the line!

WOW, there really is no word for this movie other than WOW lol. The creator must have really taken a looong time to make this movie, it looked awesome and every bullet had blood that belonged to it lol. I loved the whole thing, it left us all in suspense!